Thursday, October 30, 2008

Butterfly Eye

I've always been told i have really long eyelashes, well for Halloween this year I decided to be a butterfly. I don't know why probably merely for the cliche aspect of it, all of thoughs generic coustume ideas, a clown, a ghost, a vampire, an insect of some sort made into a cute cuddley creature. Anywho it just popped into my head that this year I would be a butterfly. Well here it is the day before Halloween and i'm just polishing up my costume. The only thing I really had to do was put on my fake eyelashes. Two years ago i bought a set and i just loved wearing them, so this year i was kind of tight on cash so i just bought the single clumps of lashes. I just spent the last hour of my life staring into a mirror squishing and streaching my eyes to get these dumb things to stick on. But triumphant i was and dang, it was tuff! but I love them, I only stratigicly placed them on the outer corners to that i have these big floppy lashes out there. They look awesome and I'll for sure post some pictures of costume!

5 comments:

Becky said...

You'd better be posting pictures! You cant give such a great and fun description without showing off the pics. Have fun; it sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

you had fun at work today! Sorry we couldn't talk longer on the phone...have fun!

Sue Anderson said...

Where's the pictures? I was gone and didn't get to see you...Hopefully the purple tuft of hair also made the costume...

Danegar Nutz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danegar Nutz said...

I CAN HAS PIX PLS?